26.11.08

I swear this is the worst week ever. So Monday I wake up sick as a dog, and Im running late for fashion class i get there and end up doing nothing. Then i had a shoot and half the people stood me up. Then tuesday rolls around and Im still sick and I had to skip class so i got home to ohio ok because the weather was horrible. As Im driving i was eating chick fil a and my teeth decide to hurt really really bad and i was like ok whatever it will get better.
Then I got home and hung out with bre till midnight. Then Wednesday..aka the day from hell...i wake up go to my doctor for a check up, on my post surgery. Then i leave and go to an ear nose and throat doctor ends up i have bronchitis....AWESOME. THEN i go to the dentist to get my tooth looked at he said it was my teeth grinding on each other. and i find out i have some click disease in my jaw that can become really really bad but the surgery for it, the outcomes are not that great. So i go home and drink some OJ and i had excruciating pain, so my mom calls and i had to go get a root canal...now let me tell you i have dealt with alot of pain in my life and that was horrible!
Then of course me and my mom went shopping, mind you im all hopped up on percocets.
She was gonna buy me boots and of course they didnt have my size so they called around and found it at a mall like 15 mins away....we go all the way out there and they dont fit..apparently i have fat calves. ughhh today was a bad day :-(

1 comment:

  1. life's too short to bitch this much lauren lol. i love you tho and i hope u feel better.

    ReplyDelete