9.9.08

Rainy day in the burgh....

This is my first time blogging. I feel like it will help me get my frustrations and ideas out. Lately i have been really upset. This city im in (pittsburgh) is extremely depressing. Most of the people here are rude, ignorant and self centered, and here is me who puts everyone else before me and i think i let half the people here walk all over me. Im always there to give a helping hand and do anything for anyone and it seems there is only a select few who would do the same for me. I guess i just have to take what i got and be happy. well see how well that works.
Sooo its FINALS time and i am stressed out beyond belief, yet i have been reading more then i have been working on finals... i blame it all on Amy, my manager, and Breanna. The series Twilight has me HOOKED i can't put this book down. The upsetting thing is that im almost done and i don't have the second book! hmm..well its time to head to lovely Photo Crit. Class. Three and a half hours of boring. :-(
-lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment